View Our Holiday Shipping Schedule - Click here
Click to read more about your specific question:
- How do I track the status of my order?
- How do I change the address on my order?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Why did my package arrive with missing or damaged products?
- Why have I not received my order?
- What is Columbia Winery's Return Policy?
- What States does Columbia Winery ship to within the US?
- How long does it take for an order to be delivered?
1. How do I track the status of my order?
You can use our Track My Order Feature for real-time updates. You can also sign into your Account and go to Order History, or if your order has shipped you can utilize the Tracking Link sent in your Shipping Confirmation Email.
2. How do I change the address on my order?
Please contact our Customer Service Department to best help you. Please note, once your order is prepared for Shipment or has shipped, we are unable to alter the delivery address and we recommend you contact the carrier's website for available options.
3. Can I cancel my order?
We recommend calling us within 1 hour of the order being placed or a full cancellation and refund. Once your order has been prepared for shipping, we are unable to cancel your order. Please contact our Customer Service Department to best help you.
4. Why was my order cancelled?
If your order was cancelled, please contact our Customer Service Department for the reason for cancellation. Your Credit Card will not be charged for cancelled items. The pending charge authorization will automatically drop from your account 3-4 business days after cancellation.
5. Why did my package arrive with missing or damaged products?
We sincerely apologize if this rare scenario has occurred with your shipment. Please handle damaged glass with extreme safety and contact our Customer Service Department immediately.
6. Why have I not received my order?
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please verify you have received a shipping confirmation and tracking link from the carrier for your order. Please verify the status of the shipment on the carrier's website.
If the Carrier’s site indicates the package was delivered but you have not received it, we ask that you Check with your neighbors or family members to see if it was accepted on your behalf. We also ask you attempt to verify with the carrier the delivery location.
If you continue to be unable to locate your delivery, please contact our Customer Service Department.
7. What is Columbia Winery's Return Policy?
According to wine shipping laws, wine purchases can not be returned. Please contact us if you're having issues with your product.
8. What States does Columbia Winery ship to within the US?
Columbia Winery operates within over 50 unique sets of State Laws & Regulations, unique to the Alcohol Beverage Industry. You can select “Ship To State” in the top-left corner of our website to see how your state is impacted by shipping restrictions.
As of 2022, Columbia Winery cannot ship any product to: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Mississippi, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Utah.
9. How long does it take for an order to be delivered?
Orders are generally shipped to you within 2 business days of order placement. If there are extreme weather conditions, or known carrier delays, there may be delays in shipping the order to you. If this occurs, you will be contacted to discuss options.
You will receive an email confirming your order has shipped with a Tracking link and additional tracking information specific to the carrier.