Laurel Dosch | 425-482-7381 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a list of your wedding coordinator’s responsibilities on the day of your rehearsal and wedding at Columbia Winery. Your Event Manager can provide you a list of preferred coordinators if requested.
- Organize the rehearsal and timing of activities.
- Explain the different duties of the wedding party – escorts/users, gift table, guest book attendant, packing and removing items from all rooms by designated time.
- Arrange participants.
- Coordinate and communicate vendors to make sure they are on time and setup is complete.
- Assembly and setup of chair covers, table décor and favors.
- Arrange delivery, setup and pick up of rental equipment.
- Communicating announcements and transitions with DJ or MC.
- Clean out bridal and groom’s room and vendor storage areas by designated time.
- Set out programs.
- Communicate with ceremony officiant.
- Communicate when to place aisle runner to caterer.
- Prior to ceremony, line up wedding party to be escorted.
- Cue musicians.
- Cue wedding party for walk down aisle.
- Have marriage license ready to sign with witnesses and officiant.
- Coordinate photo time for bride and groom.
- Have bride and groom announced to party.
- Assist with placing favors, menus, candles and décor at tables.
- Coordinate receiving lines.
- Act as a liaison between catering and bride/groom and all vendors.
- Coordinate reception timeline with all vendors and catering.
- Arrange for gift transportation at end of evening.
- Responsible for cake knife and serving/toasting glasses.
- Responsible for assigning who is taking flowers, decorations, cake top, guest book and collecting cameras.
These are general guidelines and responsibilities. Further responsibilities will be agreed upon between wedding coordinator and bride and groom.