We are open 11am-6pm daily, and until 7pm on Fridays.
We are located at:
14030 NE 145th Street
Woodinville, WA 98072
Enjoy tasting through an exclusive selection of wines only available in our tasting room, $12 per person, includes both red and white wines.
There is no shortage of rich diversity in Washington State – from the rainforest climate in the Seattle area to the arid, desert air on the eastern side of the Cascade Mountain Range. Enhance your wine tasting experience with our amazing selection of unique Northwest-inspired culinary offerings.
Make yourself at home while shopping our collection of locally sourced merchandise.
LARGE GROUP RESERVATIONS
PLEASE CALL 425-482-7490
We gladly welcome large groups with advance notice! Groups of 10-48 people wishing to enjoy our iconic tasting room and renowned wines may reserve an exclusive private tasting space in the winery. Reservations include seating, bistro tables and/or a private room (group size dependent), service to that area and your choice of either wine tasting or bottle service. Groups arriving without a reservation will be accommodated as space and time allow. We cannot guarantee service for groups without a reservation.
Groups of 21-48 will be charged an additional room rental fee of $100 per hour with a 2-hour minimum. Reservations subject to availability.
Groups larger than 48 or wishing to book an event longer than 2 hours, please contact our Event Coordinator.
Guidelines for Private Tastings:
- Offered daily from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- By appointment only, please call 425-482-7490
- 3-day advance notice required unless noted
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age
- Club members receive their first four tastings at no charge and save $5 off additional tastings
- 50% deposit charged at time of booking
- 48 hour cancellation policy; within 48 hours, deposit fees are non-refundable
- Payments must be handled by the group contact person upon arrival
Enhance your wine tasting experience with an array of bites from our amazing menu of unique Northwest-inspired culinary offerings (not included in reservation fee). Orders should be made at least 3 days in advance. Outside food and beverages are not permitted on winery property.